New LEDriving® HL from OSRAM
These LED high and low beam HL bulbs are the most convenient solution to upgrade your existing headlights to LED. Providing a stylish cool white look of up to 6,000K (Kelvin) they improve visibility for everything that lies ahead of you on the road.
Which cars will it fit?
The LEDriving® HL is only compatible with certain makes and models of cars. Please use the LEDriving HL Vehicle Finder to check and ensure compatibility per car model before you make a purchase. These first generation LEDriving® HL1) do not yet fulfill the compatibility of all car models. Click here>> to check the Vehicle Finder.
- Cool White colour temperature of 6000K (Kelvin)
- Superior brightness
- LED replacement for conventional H7, HB4 and H11 ECE equivalent types1)
- Can be used for high and low beam applications
- 5 year OSRAM guarantee2)
- Better visibility thanks to daylight effect
- More light allows drivers to see further & react faster
- Signs, obstacles and hazards can be recognized sooner
- No glaring thanks to optimized light distribution
- Compact design for improved application compatibility
- Premium quality made in Italy
- Suitable for 12V and 24V vehicles
65210CW (PX26d ≜ H7)
9506CW (P22d ≜ HB4)
64211CW (PGJ19-2 ≜ H11)
Left: Standard Halogen Bulbs Low Beam Application
Right: LEDriving® HL Low Beam Application
Left: Standard Halogen Bulbs High Beam Application.
Right: LEDriving® HL High Beam Applciation
1) These products do not have ECE approval. This means they must not be used on public roads. Please note: Use on public roads leads to cancellation of operating license and loss of insurance coverage. Not
for sale in Germany. 2) Refer to www.osram.com/am-guarantee for precise conditions.
Hover over the image to see a larger version