LEDriving FOG LAMP
LEDriving® FOG LAMP (FL)
The OSRAM LEDriving® FOG LAMP (FL) are an LED foglight bulb upgrade with LED technology and colour temperature of 6,000K that perfectly matches existing LED Daytime Running Lights and Xenon dipped and main beam systems. These LED foglight bulbs are easy to install and fit in most foglight applications where an existing H8/H11/H16 or H10 ECE bulb type is used. The advanced airflow technology ensures a long lifetime.
- LED replacement for conventional H8/H11/H16
and H10 fog light bulbs*
- Colour temperature: 6,000 K
- Extreme bright white light for better visibility
- Advanced airflow technology for a longer lifetime
- No glare thanks to an optimized light distribution
- Perfect colour match with xenon and LED headlights
- 1st Gen - 5 year OSRAM guarantee** / 2nd Gen - 3 year OSRAM guarantee**
OSRAM Ref: 66220CW (H8/H11/H16 Kit) / 9645CW (H10 Kit)
OSRAM Ref: 67219CW (H8/H11/H16 Kit) / 9745CW (H10 Kit)
The second generation of the fog lamps provides an even more convenient solution in order to replace and upgrade existing halogen fog lamps with its socket base and ultra compact dimensions providing optimized compatibility as well as easy plug & play installation. Upgrading with state-of-the-art LED technology and a colour temperature of 6,000K for a stylish cool white look as well as improved visibility. A pair of second generation LEDriving® FL lamps, comes with a 3-year OSRAM guarantee** as well as with a long service life and less energy consumption.
These products are not ECE approved. If you are looking for an ECE approved LED foglight upgrade check out the following range of products:
- LEDriving FOG DRL
- LEDriving FOG PL
- LEDriving FOG F1
Download our Value Added Products leaflet. Click here>>
* OFF-ROAD only when used in an exterior application. These products do not have ECE approval. This means that they cannot be fitted in exterior lighting applications if the vehicle is to be used on public roads **Refer to www.osram.com/am-guarantee for precise conditions. Footnote: These products do not have ECE approval. This means they must not be used on public roads. Please note: Use on public roads leads to cancellation of operating license and loss of insurance coverage.
Hover over the image to see a larger version